Nurindah Munggarani is her name
Unknowing her own beauty is kind of girl she is
Repair the broken heart of mine she'd saved me
I'm falling in love wit her over and over again
No word can describe my love to her
Don't know how to express that to her
A hundred way to attract her I've tried
Hard is word that can describe that time
My heart still not letting me to give up
Until there's an event she's accept me
Nothing can express how happy I am
Getting your love mean everything to me
Gently love her is my duty now
Anything she want is job for me
Rave of her is doctrine for me
Anything she did make me love her more
Nothing can change me now, because
I love her so much <3
P.S.
He made this poetry for my 18's birthday on July 1st, 2013. I love you too <3
\(o ̄∇ ̄o) RIN ☆



No comments:
Post a Comment